The 2nd MCX/MMC Training Workshop will be held on April 2, 2018 in Hollywood, Florida, USA, as
a pre-conference event prior to the OSA BIOMED'18 Conference.
See the workshop agenda.
In this workshop, we will provide you hands-on trainings on building fast and accurate Monte Carlo (MC)
biophotonics simulations using our open-source software - MCX (GPU accelerated MC simulator) and
MMC (Mesh-based MC for accurate anatomical modeling). We will cover
- Using MCX Studio to rapidly design MC-based biophotonics simulations and visualize results.
- Designing MATLAB-streamlined MC-based analysis using MCXLAB and MMCLAB.
- Tips on efficiently using NVIDIA/AMD/Intel CPUs and GPUs for MCX/MCXCL.
- Creating 3D anatomically accurate brain mesh models using Brain2Mesh/Iso2Mesh toolboxes and fNIRS modeling.
- Solving inverse problems using fast MC modeling.
No prior experience with MCX/MMC is required. Participants are required to bring their own laptop, with a MATLAB (or demo version) pre-installed.
Seating is limited. To participate this training event, please click on the below button to register. Registration is free!.
Register for MCX'18